Thursday, February 9, 2017

Love & Lust List

Hope you all have had an amazing week!

So, despite my hopes and dreams, this month has not been miraculously better than the last in terms of world affairs but, here in DC, the weather on Tuesday and Wednesday was just amazing! 

Temperatures in the high 60s and 70s had me dreaming of bright spring days and the flirty fashion that comes with it. So with that, here are some of my favorite things from the past week:

Love: Bubble baths


After an especially rough day last week, I took a night away from the outside world and it was just the most amazing feeling. Once I got past the water being too hot (apparently this is a thing), I just zoned out and watched Grey's Anatomy with my glass of wine and amazing candles. I highly suggest this if you're ever in the same boat. It's the next best thing to erasing the terrible things from your memory!


Lust: Stuart Weitzman Ballet Flats

These flats are just absolutely to die for. I'm not sure why, maybe it's all the childhood ballet classes I took, but the straps on the front just complete this shoe. Plus it even has the cutest little bow on the back! It's available in lots of colors but this nude/pink combination is my favorite.


Love: Pajama Sets


I'm such an old woman at heart. I love spending time in with a good book (or reruns on TV) and a candle burning. There's no better way to spend time winding down than in a matching pajama set! These ones from J.Crew are my favorites because they are just so classic but totally not ashamed to say that my (maybe less cool) silk flower printed set gets worn just as much!


Lust: Burberry Small Buckle Satchel


In case y'all can't tell, I'm obsessed with this dusty rose color for accessories. It's such a perfect neutral without being ordinary! This bag not only has the color but, with the two ways to carry it and the stunning buckle element, I have all the heart eyes over here. Plus who can resist that touch of the Burberry check pattern? Sigh...

Here's to a weekend of adventures and fun memories for the week that follows!

1 comment:

  1. Love that Burberry satchel! Such a cute bag. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete