Sunday, January 8, 2017

Something Fun: Sisters' Gourmet


Image source
Let's face it: at the end of a long day, all we really want is something sweet to eat. After a week of traveling and such, I decided to pull out a jar of Sisters' Gourmet! 

If you don't know about this company, you're definitely missing out. It's a pre-portioned mixture of all dry ingredients necessary to make cookies! The only thing you need to add are things like butter, eggs, and vanilla.

I received this particular jar from my PopSugar Must Have Box and at first I was a little unsure if I would use it. I grew up baking a lot of my baked goods from scratch, largely thanks to my Dad. But this jar exceeded my expectations and the cookies came out tasting almost as good as my own secret recipe!

After my great experience, I immediately thought that these would make the best housewarming or thank you gifts. Their website has the cutest gift sets and a full collection of mixes in mason jars that would be perfect for these events! You can even customize your jar to match the colors of your favorite sports team for a great tailgate gift or to make yourself to bring to a tailgate.
via Pinterest
Can y'all tell I'm a total convert? I might even be loading up my online cart to prepare for the year of thank you gifts that lies ahead.

Thanks to PopSugar for sending me this Must Have Box to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment