Saturday, August 20, 2016

Carolyn Takes On: POPSUGAR Must Have Box!

First off, let me say this: I have been a subscriber to basically every "box" subscription from the early Birchbox days to, more recently, some great dog subscription boxes I've been recommended. However, POPSUGAR, as usual, has taken the subscription service to a whole different level. 

Behind the scenes: Tucker gets in on the Swan floaty fun!
POPSUGAR sent me this #MustHaveBox to try and I have nothing but amazing things to say about everything from the contents to the packaging. Everything comes in a bright pink box and wrapped in tissue paper, something I've come to look for in subscriptions. 

Now for just some of the amazing products inside! 



The first thing I saw was a fun swan float...y'all, I was beside myself that they thought to put one of these in the box. It's not the full-sized one but it is the (much more manageable) drink-holding float. I haven't had the chance to bring it out to the pool but it will make its debut hopefully this weekend! 

Then I found the other goodies: 

I brought these to the office to catch the annoying condensation that gathers below my Starbucks drinks and they look great in addition to being functional!

Friday office fun with my Palm Tree emoji coaster!
I wore this with a black t-shirt and jeans on a more casual work day and I felt totally put together while still being comfortable. I can totally see this becoming a trend, replacing statement necklaces as the weather starts to get a little cooler.

Perfect for pairing with your swan float for a day of fun in the sun! I love having something consumable in a box. It's totally a little thing but it's something I can enjoy right away or throw in my tote bag for the beach or a trip to the pool.

This is just half of what was inside my amazing box and it already covers more than the cost of one box, making it worth it and full of fun (and functional) goodies! 

Click here and use the code SHOP5 for $5 off your first Must Have Box to be one of the first of your friend group to get your hands on this up-and-coming subscription box!


No comments:

Post a Comment